Wednesday, December 13, 2006

First post!

Greetings world!

As you all know- and if you don't, you will by the end of this sentence- I like to write. A lot! In fact, I like to write so much, you could call it a hobby if you want to! I write all kinds of things, from English and History papers to the ancient texts of the Order of Paladins founded by the great Palah al Din in the early years of this world.

It's all pretty crazy, and it's all swimming around in my head. So! I'm getting most of it out! None of these things will make much sense, because they're out of context. Mostly they're just going to be random bits of creativity that I feel like throwing at you. I hope you like them!

Also...Gray suggested I start this blog...so give him a hug or something. =D

PEACE, I'M OUTTA HERE!

~Nick

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nick,
Bravo! Great stuff, it's only a shame that HellGate is kind of the same idea...BUt hey, you're original so it's fine! Keep up the good work!
PS: Everyone else should give feedback to feder!

Unknown said...

Dude, Im sad that you're not writing anymore :-(

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Yes, really. And I have faced it. Let's discuss this question.

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather amusing idea